Buyer Protection is a money back guarantee that protects our buyers from unexpected issues with gift cards that are purchased on Card Surge Marketplace for a period of 100 Days after the original purchase date.
If you experience any of the issues that are listed here, please submit a Buyer Protection Claim.
1. The gift card or eGift card doesn't have the correct balance as outlined in the original listing.
2. The gift card or eGift card is not received within thirty days (30 days) from the date of the purchase.
3. The balance changes unexpectedly preventing the Member from being able to utilize the full balance.
4. The gift card or eGift card is invalid or expired.
5. The gift card that is received is physically damaged beyond use.
6. The Member receives a gift card or eGift card that is from the wrong merchant because of an order processing error.
7. The gift card or eGift Card received by the Member is significantly different than described in the listing.
The following situations are NOT COVERED by Buyer Protection.
1. Buyer's remorse or accidentally ordering a gift card or eGift Card for the wrong Merchant.
2. Accidentally ordering a gift card or eGift card in an amount or balance other than intended.
3. Difficulty in redeeming a gift card or eGift card because of failure to follow the Merchant’s gift card redemption rules or policies.
4. Failure to submit a Buyer Protection Claim within the specified amount of time from the date of purchase.
5. Failure to submit any additional documentation or evidence requested.
6. Failure to mail the plastic gift card back to Card Surge if required.
7. Inability to redeem a gift card or eGift card because a Merchant is refusing to accept gift cards for any reason.
8. Gift cards that are resold on any other platform or are purchased with the intent to resell to another person or entity.
9. Inability to redeem a gift card or eGift card due to a Merchant filing for bankruptcy or no longer in business.
10. Using the wrong payment method when purchasing a gift card or eGift card on our site.
To be eligible to receive a full or partial refund a Member must fill out and submit the Buyer Protection Claim Form within 100 Days of the purchase date. No refund will be processed until all return and refund requirements have been met. Card Surge Marketplace reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend or limit this program depending on circumstances.